Contact us


Unwanted contact

In case of immediate danger: Call 112!


Do you work as a sex worker, but do not do this voluntarily? Or have you had a sexual contact against your will? Then contact the Sexual Violence Centre (Centrum Seksueel Geweld). Here, you can be examined by a doctor if you are injured. Any traces will be secured, you get medication against illness and pregnancy, and you can talk to someone to process the event. Of course you can always contact us if you would like to contact the agencies above with the help of a nurse or social worker


If you have other abuses that do not involve sexual contact, please contact the youth nurse or social worker at P&G Zevenhuizen. In case of immediate danger: Call 112!


See examples of these abuses below:

  • If you work in a club where there is pressure to work unsafely.
  • If the private house or club where you work does not work hygienically.
  • If people want something from you that you do not feel good about, such as excessively long workdays or too many customers.
  • If an operator wants you to rent a room for seven days a week.
  • If you feel that your colleague is being forced to do this work.
  • If you are being threatened or blackmailed by someone.
About P&G Zevenhuizen Privacy Statement Complaints procedure Cookies The team